Station Square gets a new climbing and fitness center
PITTSBURGH, PA – The newly remodeled Station Square Freight House stores host FA Climbing & Fitness on Saturday. The 30,000 square foot climbing and fitness center includes 10,000 square feet of bouldering space and 12,000 square feet of yoga and fitness space.
The equipment of the new gymnasium includes:
- World-class rock climbing options for all levels, including lessons and private lessons for individuals and groups.
- Two yoga studios, hosting over 30 classes per week.
- Fitness and training, including group classes and personal training, as well as cardio equipment, free weights and functional training equipment.
- Group events such as birthday parties and corporate team building.
- Children’s programs including classes, teams and camps.
- Changing rooms with code lockers and showers.
- Lounge and workspace with free Wi-Fi and food and beverage options.
The Station Square location is FA’s first location outside of its Illinois headquarters. One would also be considered for Ross Park Mall.
FA joins southern restaurant Tupelo Honey as the first tenants of the renovated Freight House Shops space. Tupelo Honey can be found in the old location of the Cheese Cellar.
Be the first to know what’s happening in your community and region. With a free Patch subscription, you’ll always be up to date with local and national news: https://patch.com/subscribe.